- The inspection generally takes 2-4 hours depending on the square footage of the home and year it was built.
- I would prefer the buyer and their agent be present and stay for the entirety of the inspection.
- I would ask that all who are present at the inspection follow the inspector from room to room.
- Be inquisitive!
- After the inspection, we will all meet briefly to go over the most important items and answer any other questions you may have.
- The report will be generated and you will receive it within two business days after the inspection. You may pay extra to have this expedited.
- You may opt to have the inspection report sent via, E-mail, regular mail (hard copy), or hand delivered for an additional fee (hard copy).
The inspector recognizes that a text-based report and photography is no substitute for time spent with the client at the site. The inspector will invite the client to the inspection, thereby allowing the parties to look at issues, discuss them to the client’s satisfaction, and provide education and understanding.